Monday, November 12, 2012

Crazy Introduction: Coron, Palawan Escapade

Today is the 12th day of November 2012 (Monday) and it is raining.

I could not hardly believe that this trip have come to its realizations. We have planned this trip for quite a while because we were thinking of our budget and this year we have traveled a lot already. We have been in Cagayan de Oro last February, Vigan- Laoag- Pagudpud last April, and Cebu- Bohol last June.

We got this tour from Travel Mart at SMX MOA Convention Center.

I have seen a lot of pictures and blogs about Coron, and this time, I will make one myself. I am pretty excited about the details of our trip. 

I am just so happy when my fiancee and I packed our things for this trip. We even bought an underwater camera just for this trip. It is OLYMPUS and costs P14,000.00. Well , I hope it will do its job underwater. Or else. hahaha.

I just have ONE problem.

WEATHER.

And I give a damn. Of course. Who wants bad weather to ruin their trip. I just hope everything will work out fine, JUST FINE. 

I am so confused right now. And these things run in my head right now........

- I have a vision. A hot sunny weather in Coron, Palawan for three days. Please.

- I am on my knees, praying and hoping for the very best.

- BUT THIS KILLS ME.

- http://www.accuweather.com/en/ph/coron/265246/november-weather/265246

- 14-16 November 2012

- Mr. SUN, please show up. Pretty Pretty PLEASE.

- PRAYING hard. Keeping my fingers crossed.

- Weather, please cooperate. 

- Oh, GOD, you are my last hope. 

- Rain, rain, go away come again another day. (singing)




With all those thoughts in my head, I think I'm gonna be mad. I'm trying to keep all the pieces together. 

I love this PSYCHEDELIC ART. This is not mine. I just got this from http://themodernmarvelous.wordpress.com/2011/11/14/interest-in-psychadelic-art/

I just think, as of this moment, this would perfectly define what state I am in :)