Monday, November 5, 2012

CIC: Customized Iphone Case

Just recently, my fiancee and I have been very busy because of my shopping indulgences.

We both bought iphones and I am super crazy with the cases. There are a lot of designs available on the market but are expensive as well.

What we bought first was the OTTER BOX case, the Defender Series which costs us 2,850php each. It was worth buying because it is shockproof. Just what i needed because  I am one super clumsy girl.

We also bought the PARIS case, i just find it too amusing. It costs me 200php at Greenhills.

Back then, I am contented with my cases. 

Not till I saw the jeweled cases.

OH. They are just so fantastic. I love the different swarovski crystals on it, with different adornments. I am hundred percent sure that many women loved it as well, and I am one of them.

At first, my fiancee is very skeptical about it because they are so fragile and the jewels might just fall off.

They sell each case for 500-600php depending to the design. More crystals, much expensive.

Finally he gave in, but in one condition.

Since my fiancee has a very creative mind, he wanted us to make my customized case.
Simply because all the designs available there is the same. He wants something unique for me.

It took us a lot of courage to find the materials needed. Luckily, we were able to buy the raw materials needed in one stall in The Lucky China Town Mall. You can find it near the 168 Mall.

The owner's name is Phoebe, she's Chinese, I can tell. hahaha

She offered me a lot of designs. All we need are there, we just bought them all. It costs us 800php. 

I am so happy that time. And definitely excited with the outcome.

We bought many crystals, pearls, designs, glue, and case.

I am proud with my fiancee and the outcome. Many raw materials were left :) I guess we could make another one.

HERE is the finished product:




THANK YOU! :)

This is for you R.S.