Friday, September 21, 2012

Schlürp


Want MILK TEA?

Try Schlürp. Its one of the newest beverages in the market today.

So far I have tried the brewed EARL GREY TEA flavor.

I definitely like how it tasted. Most especially, I've been a tea drinker of Twining's Earl Grey Tea. Its a favorite. I can say I am a little biased on my comment here. Its just way too delicious. Not too sweet. Just the right blend. It made tea drinking one good hell of an experience. Cause as we all know, many people don't like tea because of its odd, bitter like, kind of bland, soil, leafy taste. 

One more thing I love about this product is their chewy jellies. So awesome.

HEALTH BENEFITS of this Earl Grey tea:

- has plenty of antioxidants, boosts immune system
- has flouride which helps fight tooth decay & protects you teeth from cavity
- has calming effect on people; good for depression, stress, anxiety, moodswings
- improves digestion
- good for colds & flu

 Thanks to schlürp. It made milk tea experience so cheap (compared to other milk teas) & yet so delicious and nutritious. For only 59php (300ml) in your nearest 7eleven branches, you can bring this wherever you go.

TRIVIA: Wondering this is called EARL GREY. It was named after Earl Charles Grey, prime minister of Britain in the 1800s. The how and why? I don't entirely know. Ive read stories about it.