Monday, November 5, 2012

Starbucks: Rekindle the Joy


It's Christmas time once again, Starbucks as usual has there promo of free limited edition Starbucks planner 2013 once you completed all the 17 stickers. Coffee lover or not, people indulge in this kind of promotions, lining up to their favorite Starbucks branch and ordering their favorite coffees, beverages. I dunno. I think, this is a very smart move from Starbucks, you know MARKETING strategies. 

I dunno why I collect them too. There's just this deep sense of gratification once you have collected all of them. Or perhaps the mere journey or process of completing the stickers. It's like a challenge or a game. And i am for the WIN (devil laugh). It makes me hopeful for the future. 

And I am but super excited to finish mine, as of now I have two stickers, 15 more left.  My personal favorite among the three Christmas flavors is the Toffee Nut Latte. Its just too sweet and i'm loving it. It puts me into the right hyper and funky mood.

For my plan to be successful, I asked the help of my ever loving fiancee, so every time we order, instead of one, it will be two stickers. And I want to thank him for supporting me on this. 

Happy coffee drinking everyone!

Looking forward for my Starbucks Planner 2013 :))