Thursday, September 20, 2012

Big Better Burgers (BBB)


My fiancee told me that they're going to have lunch at BBB, Pergola, Sucat.

G: "What's BBB?"

B: "Big Better Burgers"

G: "Oh, I see, is it better than ZARKs?

B: "I don't know. Lets just have dinner here later so you'll know the difference."

G: "OH, I JUST LOVE TUESDATES" :) 

So, he told me he'll meet me at the Waltermart near Fortunata in Parañaque. There's another branch there.

I ordered Hahalapeño Burger (152php),  Skin On Fries(60php) and Dill Onion Dip(20php).

He ordered Mushroom Loco Burger(152php).



It was a good tasting burger. I can say, this can compete with Zarks. The 1/3 lb grilled burger patty was juicy. The garnishes were fresh. All the wonderful flavors explode inside your mouth down to the last piece of the burger. Everything about the burger was delicious. Except the fries. The fries were too oily and not drained. The dip is good as well.

Definitely, I'm coming back for their BIG BETTER BURGERS

They also have other PREMIUM BURGERS:

- BBB ONE THIRD POUNDER      115php
  > lettuce, tomato, dill onion mayo

- BBB ONE THIRD POUNDER WITH CHEESE     132php
  > cheese, lettuce, tomato, dill onion mayo

- DOUBLE DARE     179php
 > two patties, lettuce, tomato, dill onion mayo

- DOUBLE DARE WITH CHEESE     196php
 > two patties, cheese, lettuce, tomato, dill onion mayo

- BACON BARBECUE BURGER     152php
 > bacon, grilled onions, barbecue sauce

ENJOY! :)