Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Must-Be Habits


Indeed, I am one lazy girl.

I should motivate myself more because my efforts are not enough.

There are two things on Earth I find very boring & perhaps, quite impossible at times:

1.) Drinking 8 glasses water  (I don't know if i am just the one troubled by this habit)

2.) Combing my hair not too often (Don't get me wrong, of course after I take a bath, I comb my hair, after that no more. I just use my fingertips to get them where they should be. Even my fiancee noticed this. )

I don't know if I'm just too busy that I can't accomplish this kind of things.

Well, true enough I've been practicing it. I bought a new hairbrush and I always placed it on my desk so whenever I'm doing nothing, I could brush my hair, and I count 10 before I stop. 

I also bought a new tumbler, NEON PINK, so I could just SEE it. I wrote a note and stick on it saying "DRINK ME".

I hope this crazy ideas will work eventually. 

I am positive that time will come, it'll become my habit as well :)

GOODLUCK to me!